The Cornerstone Capital Campaign is a $3.5 million vision to build a new middle school building and a new Early Childhood Center, to renovate existing school buildings, and to consolidate the
school campus on the west side of Creole Street.
Why are these improvements important?
- To provide a new, modern, spacious environment for all students.
- To allow creation of a true middle-school model.
- To provide facilities with new technology to accommodate all learning styles.
- For increased safety of the students, staff and parents with a unified campus.
- For improved traffic flow and additional parking.